Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
Warehouse associates receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
Pay scale overview:
- Starting pay rate: $21.94 per hour
- Pay increases
- 1 year: $23.23 per hour
- 1.5 years: $24.52 per hour
- 2 years: $25.81 per hour
- Incentive pay – upon achieving productivity standard
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Union position
- Paid weekly
- Promotional Opportunities: Warehouse to Wheels Program (CDL Certification)
- Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
- Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed
- Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
- Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Foodservice distribution experience a plus
- 6 months Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) preferred
Warehouse Position Qualifications:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Pallet jack/forklift experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working in cold conditions
- Must be available to work ANY Shift – We are a 24/7 operation
- Must pass post-offer background and drug test
To apply text "MBJOBS99” to 250-00!
LeadFlex Job ID: 12414
Post Date: 02/01/2023