Hungry For A Better Truck Driving Career? Join The Martin Brower Private Fleet!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for local & regional opportunities. As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower is perfectly equipped to offer CDL professionals incentives that drive their career forward: local and regional routes, daily or nightly home time depending on the position, 24/7 support and excellent earning potential!
We’re a People First company, driven to provide a culture that is focused on safety and committed to the well-being of our world-class team. If you’re hungry for better truck driving opportunities, you’ll find them here at Martin Brower!
Local & Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers at Martin Brower Enjoy:
- $23 hourly for local runs
- Average take-home $1,500-$1,800 per week
- Component Pay: $5.82 Stop, $0.1103 Case, $5.10 Pre/Post Trip, $198.75 Shuttle, $0.4300 Mileage, $50 Backhaul
- 40-50 hours per week, 10-hour shifts
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k
- Extraboard schedule – must be comfortable working any shift
- Daily or nightly home time
- Safety incentives
- 24/7 operations (so you’ll have 24/7 support)
- Great benefits & more
Local & Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
- 21 years of age with Class A CDL
- Must have and maintain acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
- Must pass post-offer background, DOT physical and drug test
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience preferred
- Other requirements apply – ask recruiter for details
Join The Martin Brower Private Fleet Today!