DRIVER TRAINEE POSITIONS AVAILABLE WITH COMPANY PAID TRAINING
A CDL Driver Trainee is a driver with a Class A CDL license or permit with no previous driving experience. Martin Brower will hire individuals with a current Class A CDL license and enter them into the MB Driver Trainee training program. Driver Trainees will perform driver duties that will allow them to gain the necessary experience to qualify for a Professional Driver position with Martin-Brower after successfully completing the program.
Join Martin-Brower, one of the best kept secrets in food-service distribution! We service one of the most recognized brands in the world and we need hardworking, dependable, passionate people to join our team. We pride ourselves on the work that we do every day and are committed to making our team members feel valued and part of the family.
Position responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Other duties as assigned