CDL-A LOCAL COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for local opportunities. As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower is perfectly equipped to offer CDL professionals incentives that drive their career forward.
We’re a People First company, driven to provide a culture that is focused on safety and committed to the well-being of our world-class team. If you’re hungry for better truck driving opportunities, you’ll find them here at Martin Brower!
Local CDL-A Delivery Drivers are responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
Local CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
- 21 years of age with Class A CDL
- Must have and maintain acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
- Must pass post-offer background, DOT physical and drug test
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience preferred
- Other requirements apply – ask recruiter for details