Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower Located In Harriman, NY!
Class A CDL Associate Driver is a driver with 6 months or more of current Class A CDL driving experience. Martin-Brower will hire individuals with less than one year of experience and enter them into our Associate Driver training program. Driver Associates will perform driver duties that will allow them to gain the necessary experience to qualify for a Professional Driver position with Martin-Brower after successfully completing the program.
*HIRING AT TWO LOCATIONS - Harriman, NY & Edison, NJ
Local CDL-A Associate Truck Drivers at Martin Brower Enjoy:
- $1,500 Guarantee per week and MORE
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Salary: $88k - $115k first year
- Local routes
- Daily or nightly home time
- Safety incentives
- 24/7 operations (so you’ll have 24/7 support)
- Great benefits & more
- Opportunities available in Edison, NJ and Bronx, NY
CDL Job Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Martin Brower Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable MVR
- 6 months or more of commercial or equivalent military driving experience
- Agree to satisfactorily complete the company’s entry level Driver Training program
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends, due to our 24/7 environment
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12370
Post Date: 02/15/2024