Be apart of a brand that matters with Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers competitive pay, great benefits, endless advancement opportunities and a People First-driven culture that is committed to help make running great restaurants easier! If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
Pay scale overview:
- Approx. $130k base + 30% target bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Build supply chain strategy for the world’s largest franchise
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Provide direct leadership and development to 2-4 Demand Planning Supervisors ensuring performance-oriented teams are built at all levels.
- Provide indirect leadership and development to 13-15 Demand Planners
- Ensure effective cross-functional collaboration between demand, supply, and distribution center partners.
- Contribute to the sales and operating planning/execution process with suppliers, customers, distribution center operations to collaborate on forecasts, promotions, new item launches, and other activities.
- Oversee reconciliation of forecast variances.
- Drive overall KPI’s (including monthly forecast accuracy targets).
- Provide insight into root causes of forecast errors; developing and implementing solutions to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, or related field.
- 5+ years of supply chain planning experience (including demand planning/forecasting experience specifically).
- 2+ years managing a team of 5+ demand or supply chain planners.
- Experience in the food, beverage, or similar industry
- Progressive responsibility and leadership within supply chain.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Strong project management skills, proven ability to develop and implement supply chain & logistics solutions.
- Identifies, develops, and retains talent.
Join the team that owns supply chain for the world’s largest franchise!
LeadFlex Job ID: 30970
Post Date: 12/01/2023