Be apart of a brand that matters with Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers competitive pay, great benefits, endless advancement opportunities and a People First-driven culture that is committed to help make running great restaurants easier! If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
Pay scale overview:
- Approx. $175k base + 30% target bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Build supply chain strategy for the world’s largest franchise
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Create and lead a world class supply chain team of 100+ total employees.
- Lead the demand & supply planning functions for multiple customers.
- Develop, lead and coach the team to continuously improve processes and performance.
- Provide clear direction to the team on strategic initiatives, priorities, & system/process changes.
- Ensure efficient planning and purchasing of all inventory required to support customer demand.
- Ensure key planning metrics are understood and actioned accordingly; assist in the development and refinement of KPI’s.
- Identify and lead customer-facing, continuous improvement projects.
- Work closely with 27 distribution centers to provide volume forecasts and evaluate the supply plan against capacity.
- Partner with customers and suppliers to successfully plan and execute phase in/outs, national and local promotions, new product launches, and holidays.
- Lead the Planning team on their transformation journey to create a more high performing team.
- Development of the annual budget and ensure alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, or related field.
- 10+ years of related experience (Demand and Supply Planning, S&OP, Inventory Management).
- Previous experience in leading large teams (50+ employees).
- A transformational leadership approach that continually looks for opportunities for improvement.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Strategy development and ability to successfully manage and execute large scale projects.
- Outstanding capabilities in identifying and developing talent.
Join the team that owns supply chain for the world’s largest franchise!
LeadFlex Job ID: 30968
Post Date: 12/01/2023