Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower is a global supply chain leader that provides smart, sustainable solutions for customers across 18 countries. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding work environment for our team of 12,500+ employees, who combine our expertise with the latest technologies to deliver unmatched value for our customers.
- Competitive Pay
- Full-Time | Weekly Paid Position
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Family Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day)
- 3 Additional Deferred Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
2022 US Awarded Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Effectively repair building fixtures and systems in a timely manner
- Function as liaison with outside vendors as needed
- Perform routine maintenance and sanitation throughout the facility
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Recent training and working knowledge in multiple areas of building maintenance, including electrical, plumbing, welding, HVAC systems, hydraulics, ammonia refrigeration systems, generators and fire pump suppression systems.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot problems effectively.
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment.
- Be available to promptly answer emergency service calls.
- Effectively communicate with outside vendors and service providers.
- Must be able to work indoors or outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- This position must pass post-offer background and drug test.
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 31100
Post Date: 12/01/2023