Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Office positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower jobs offer top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
The Operations Assistant performs general administrative tasks in support of a department such as manufacturing, transportation, warehouse, operations, etc.
Pay scale overview:
- Starting Rate $17.46 per hour
- Paid Weekly
- 1st and 3rd shift available
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assist with processing orders, producing, and reconciling shipping, receiving and delivery documents, service performance tracking, etc.
- General clerical duties as assigned
- Collect and prepare information for various operational reports
- Provide confidential administrative support to leadership and others as requested
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with multiple teams
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Operations Assistant Position Qualifications:
- HS Diploma/GED and 1 to 2 plus years of relative experience working with internal and external customers or other related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
LeadFlex Job ID: 28582
Post Date: 02/15/2024