Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower Located In Portland, OR!
Martin Brower is a global supply chain leader that provides smart, sustainable solutions for customers across 18 countries. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding work environment for our team of 12,500+ employees, who combine our expertise with the latest technologies to deliver unmatched value for our customers.
Pay scale overview:
Location: 9310 N Harborgate St., Portland, OR 97203
- Excellent Starting Pay $24.01 / hour | After 2080 hours pay increases to $26.68 / hour
- Union Facility
- Top performers earn performance pay! (Potentially earn an additional $300-$400 weekly)
- Starting Times 5:00 AM or 5:00 PM, schedule placement is based on seniority.
- 4-day work schedule
- Potential daily overtime opportunities!
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely and accurately select customer orders, free of damage
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets
- Shrink wrap and label orders
- Move completed orders to the loading dock or trailer
- Use powered industrial equipment, such as a forklift, electric pallet jack or walkie-rider
- Accurately receive inbound products, replenish and manage inventory as needed
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate powered industrial equipment
- Perform basic sanitation duties to maintain a clean and safe environment, such as clearing aisles of debris and stacking empty pallets
- Observe all safety policies and procedures to meet productivity requirements
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Warehouse Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a post-offer background check and drug test
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products
- Must have a demonstrated attention to detail
Join The Martin Brower Private Fleet Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 29215
Post Date: 12/01/2023