Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
Warehouse associates receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
- Sunday - Thursday
- 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- $18 - $21 DOE
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Clean various surfaces, furniture, restrooms, locker rooms, trailers, tractors and work areas using cleaning chemicals, paints and the occasional use of ladders
- Perform light maintenance, such as changing light bulbs, painting, etc.
- Empty trash receptacles throughout the building
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate light to heavy cleaning equipment which may include, but is not limited to: floor scrubber, floor vacuum, pressure washer and lawn mower
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Must be able to work indoors or outdoors in varying weather conditions
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Warehouse Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 30286
Post Date: 12/01/2023