Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Transportation Supervisors positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower jobs offer top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
Transportation Supervisors assist in the execution of the daily transportation operations of a multi-temperature, technology-driven warehouse with a focus on safety and efficiency.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
- Execute company processes successfully to ensure 100% compliance
- Ensure annual performance goals are met or exceeded, including on-time dispatches, off-load rate, labor cost and product loss and damage
- Participate in the development of budgets
- Assist in developing and implementing the daily operating plan to include equipment maintenance and driver work schedules to meet or exceed our customers’ delivery needs
- Foster a work environment that maximized employee involvement, morale and engagement
- Provide development to driver and support staff
- Maintain and monitor food safety activities in compliance with company and customer standards
- Ensure compliance with company, state, federal and local policies, regulations, DOT requirements and safety/health standards
- Partner with the Transportation Manager to provide oversight to route planning and bid package development
- Promptly solve problems to the maximum satisfaction of our customer(s)
- Participate in, contribute to and potentially lead various committees, such as quality and safety
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure appropriate staffing levels throughout the year and any employee concerns are promptly and appropriately addressed
- Be a champion of change
- Any other duties as assigned
Transportation Supervisor Position Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of related leadership experience
- College Degree preferred
- Food distribution experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working in cold conditions
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS WELCOMED!
- September 27, 2023. Wednesday from 5:00pm-8:0pm EST
- October 4, 2023. Wednesday from 5:00pm-8:0pm EST
- October 11, 2023. Wednesday from 5:00pm-8:0pm EST
- October 18, 2023. Wednesday from 5:00pm-8:0pm EST
Where: 191 Moody Road Enfield, Connecticut 06082 United States
What to bring: Copy of Resume
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Careers Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 28441
Post Date: 02/15/2024