Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
Warehouse associates receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
Pay scale overview:
- Earn $20 - $22 per hour (depending on experience)
- Weekly pay
- Excellent benefits
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Schedule: 4-day work week
- Assist with processing orders, producing, and reconciling shipping, receiving and delivery documents, service performance tracking, etc.
- General clerical duties as assigned
- Collect and prepare information for various operational reports
- Provide confidential administrative support to leadership and others as requested
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with multiple teams
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED and 1 to 2 plus years of relative experience working with internal and external customers or other related experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Warehouse Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 27424
Post Date: 12/01/2023