Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower jobs offer top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
The Operations Assistant performs general administrative tasks in support of a department such as manufacturing, transportation, warehouse, operations, etc.
- Pay rate: $21.00/hour
- 4-day schedule
- Willing to work any shift and any schedule, including weekends due to our 24/7 environment
- Willing to work in a multi-temperature environment & in all elements daily
- Overtime is optional (if available)
- Training schedule may differ than assigned schedule
- Schedule subject to change due to our 24/7 environment
- Paid Weekly
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- On-site Gym
- Employee Recognition Program
- Warehouse/Inventory/Transportation experience preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED and 1 to 2 plus years of relative experience working with internal and external customers or other related experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
LeadFlex Job ID: 32950
Post Date: 02/15/2024