Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
The Warehouse Lead performs the essential functions of a warehouse employee in addition to assisting the Shift Supervisor in the areas of training, safety, reporting, and conducting of the daily shift meeting.
Pay scale overview:
- Starting Pay: $21-23 per hour
- Paid Weekly
- Schedule: Wednesday – Saturday
- Shift: 4 PM – 2:30 AM
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely build pallets, cart, or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
- Serve as a positive role model and peer coach for all new hires
- Facilitate individual or group training and reporting
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation of product
- Safely and accurately select customer orders, free of damage
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets
- Shrink wrap and label orders
- Move completed orders to the loading dock or trailer
- Use powered industrial equipment, such as an electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider
- Meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy
- Accurately receive inbound products, replenish and manage inventory as needed
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate powered industrial equipment
- Perform basic sanitation duties to maintain a clean and safe environment, such as clearing aisles of debris and stacking empty pallets
- Observe all safety policies and procedures to meet productivity requirements
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Warehouse Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a post-offer background check and drug test
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must have a demonstrated attention to detail
- 6 months of related experience in high endurance or highly physical activity or role, such as lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming, construction work, landscaping, etc.
- Experience operating Material Handling Equipment in a multi-temperature environment, forklift certification a plus
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Warehouse Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 29386
Post Date: 12/01/2023