Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower jobs offer top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
This position performs a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming product, picking, and filling orders from stock, stacking, and wrapping product and/or building pallets. Our team members are active throughout their day working independently using a voice-controlled system to select full-case dry, cool, or frozen products in a multi-temperature warehouse environment using powered material handling equipment.
Pay scale overview:
- Starting Pay: $25.17/hour
- After 6 Months: $27.62/hour
- 24/7 Operation Facility - must be flexible to work any shift
- $3,000 sign on bonus
- Paid weekly
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely and accurately select customer orders, free of damage
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets
- Shrink wrap and label orders
- Move completed orders to the loading dock or trailer
- Use powered industrial equipment, such as a forklift, electric pallet jack or walkie-rider
- Accurately receive inbound products, replenish and manage inventory as needed
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate powered industrial equipment
- Perform basic sanitation duties to maintain a clean and safe environment, such as clearing aisles of debris and stacking empty pallets
- Observe all safety policies and procedures to meet productivity requirements
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Warehouse Position Qualifications:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a post-offer background check and drug test
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products
- Must have a demonstrated attention to detail
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Warehouse Careers Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 22018
Post Date: 02/15/2024