Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers top hourly pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you’re ready for something better, we’re ready for you – apply today!
The Warehouse Supervisor coordinates all warehouse activities. This position in collaboration with the Warehouse Manager ensures the receipt, coordination and safety of goods coming through the warehouse and that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
Pay scale overview:
- Earn between $65,000 - $72,000 per year
- Sign on bonus of $10,000!
- Schedule for this position would be a bi-weekly alternating schedule where one week is Wed-Sat 5pm-5am and the next is Thurs-Sat 5pm-5am.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure quality standards and productivity standards are achieved with safety being a priority
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop warehouse team members
- Manage the supervisory functions of the shift and/or department assigned
- Oversee warehouse productivity tracking by ensuring customer schedules are met and operational efficiency is maximized
- Coordinate the scheduling of warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss controls
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable
- Secure company assets
- Assist with various transportation and/or warehouse duties related to DOT regulations, OSHA, fleet operations, and scheduling
- Coach and lead the Warehouse team to increase productivity and provide high-quality customer service
- Ensure all safety requirements are met for the warehouse team i.e., Kinetic observations, trainings, etc.
- Oversee the employee life cycle i.e., partner with HR and Talent Acquisition to assist with recruitment activities/strategies, manage the onboarding process and participate in engagement activities to improve retention
- Ensure completion and proper execution of work procedures
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Warehouse Position Qualifications:
- Associates degree with 3 to 4 plus years of warehouse experience and 0 to 1 plus years of people leadership experience or HS Diploma/GED and 5 plus years of warehouse experience and 2 plus years of people leadership experience
- Experience managing budgets i.e., labor, OPEX, etc.
- Ability to read and understand product codes
- Computer and database application skills
- Inventory management systems experience
- Ability to operate a manual and/or powered pallet jack or lift product
- Ability to obtain Forklift Certification
- Ability to work any shift as needed
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Warehouse Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 29209
Post Date: 12/01/2023