Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower is a global supply chain leader that provides smart, sustainable solutions for customers across 18 countries. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding work environment for our team of 12,500+ employees, who combine our expertise with the latest technologies to deliver unmatched value for our customers.
- Starting Pay: $22.60/hour, $24.00/hour after 1 year
- Sun - Thurs schedule, Friday and Saturday's off!
- Flexible days after training is complete
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely and accurately select customer orders, free of damage
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets
- Shrink wrap and label orders
- Move completed orders to the loading dock or trailer
- Use powered industrial equipment, such as a forklift, electric pallet jack or walkie-rider
- Accurately receive inbound products, replenish and manage inventory as needed
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate powered industrial equipment
- Perform basic sanitation duties to maintain a clean and safe environment, such as clearing aisles of debris and stacking empty pallets
- Observe all safety policies and procedures to meet productivity requirements
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Warehouse Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a post-offer background check and drug test
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products
- Must have a demonstrated attention to detail
Warehouse Location: 2400 15th St. SW Mason City, IA 50401
Hungry For A Better Career? Join The Martin Brower Warehouse Team Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 30093
Post Date: 12/01/2023